- Who are we?:
- A group of people who enjoy patchwork, quilting, good company and easy chatter.
- When do we meet?:
- On the first and third Tuesdays of most months between 7:30pm and 9:30pm</dd?
- Where do we meet?:
- Tuesdays meetings are held at Trinity Methodist Church, Churchfields, Kidderminster. Saturday workshops are held at Sytchampton Village hall, Sytchampton. (maps can be found here)
- What skills do I need?:
- We range from absolute beginners to jaw-droppingly good, and everyone is prepared to share expertise.
- What do we charge?:
- Annual membership – £10.00 (over 80’s free)
- ‘Sit and Sew’ – £2.00
- Meetings with speakers £3.00 (members) £4.00 (non-members)
There is a local craft fair happening on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th November, details below:
Littleheath Barn Studio Craft Fair
Friday 24th November 7pm to 9pm
Saturday 25th November 10am to 1.30 pm.
Refreshments available with donations to Cancer Research
6 makers with their wares.
Littleheath Lane, Bromsgrove B60 1HU
Here are some photos from our recent exhibition.