- Who are we?:
- A group of people who enjoy patchwork, quilting, good company and easy chatter.
- When do we meet?:
- On the first and third Tuesdays of most months between 7:30pm and 9:30pm
- Where do we meet?:
- Tuesdays meetings are held at Trinity Methodist Church, Churchfields, Kidderminster. Saturday workshops are held at Sytchampton Village hall, Sytchampton. (maps can be found here)
- What skills do I need?:
- We range from absolute beginners to jaw-droppingly good, and everyone is prepared to share expertise.
- What do we charge?:
- Annual membership – £10.00 (over 80’s free)
- ‘Sit and Sew’ – £2.00
- Meetings with speakers £3.00 (members) £4.00 (non-members)
The embroidered lampshade workshop which was originally scheduled for September has been rescheduled for Saturday 26th October.
Sale of fabrics at Trinity Methodist Church, Churchfields, Kidderminster
Thursday 28th June 2018
10.30 am – 2.30 pm
There is a local craft fair happening on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th November, details below:
Littleheath Barn Studio Craft Fair
Friday 24th November 7pm to 9pm
Saturday 25th November 10am to 1.30 pm.
Refreshments available with donations to Cancer Research
6 makers with their wares.
Littleheath Lane, Bromsgrove B60 1HU
Here are some photos from our recent exhibition.